Dr. Dan: Getting cosmetic dentistry done is a choice that almost everybody has, something they can get done to enhance their smile, from something simple like home bleaching to completely rehabilitating their smile with porcelain crowns and veneers.
It's a wonderful way to help with your self-esteem, your self-confidence, and make you smile broadly when you get the opportunity. We have big-screen televisions in which we can project our images to discuss what's going on, what your options are, what the pros and cons are, and come to an agreement as to what we're gonna accomplish with your smile before we do it.
The team at Dental Health of Fianna can help you smile with pride! Dr. Dan and Dr. Casey use cosmetic dentistry to help our patients improve less-than-perfect smiles. We offer several types of cosmetic treatment in our Fort Smith, AR dentist office that can:
- Deliver you a new grin that will boost your confidence level.
- Allow you to look younger and more vibrant.
- Make good oral hygiene easier.
- Improve your overall self-image.
- Make dating more fun and relaxed.
- Give you an edge in your professional life.
Get started on your new look now! Call us today at 479-262-9101 to schedule your appointment. We’re located at 9004 Jenny Lind Rd., just off I-540. We’re especially convenient for residents of the 72908 ZIP code.
Enjoy the Smile of Your Dreams
Everybody wants to have a beautiful, radiant smile that draws others to them. If yours isn’t quite what you’d like, our cosmetic solutions can help. After skilled treatment from our husband-and-wife dental team, you’ll have a smile you’ll want to show off everywhere you go! Below are some of the services we offer to give you a more gorgeous smile:
Dr. Dan: Laser dentistry, when I was in school, was nonexistent. Laser dentistry today, just about anything can be done with a laser. Hard tissue, soft tissue, aesthetics, a lot of those things. And people enjoy it because a lot it can be done without anesthetic. We try to offer laser dentistry because it's state of the art, the new thing. We are more focused, ultimately, though, on what the end result is and not necessarily how we get there. So if the laser is appropriate, great, we'll use it. If the traditional ways of doing it gets the best result, then that's what we'll do.
The biggest thing I've seen in using the laser versus the old traditional techniques' comes in the area of gum disease treatment. When I went to school, we were told you can never regenerate soft tissue or regenerate hard tissue. Now, it's an everyday occurrence in the dental world. We can get bone to grow back and soft tissue to grow back.
We can alter what we call a gummy smile by taking the laser and removing some of the excess tissue. We can also use the laser to help in the appearance of the teeth. You can make a tooth look longer. You can make a tooth look shorter. You can make a tooth look whiter. All those different, the three-dimensional aspects of it.
It's a lot of fun, because people grab a mirror when you're done and go, ‘Wow, look at that.’
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells bond to the front of your teeth to quickly hide chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, and worn teeth. They are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because their effect is so fast and dramatic.
- Teeth Whitening – Get a whiter, brighter smile with either fast, powerful in-office whitening or convenient at-home whitening. Both professional methods are quicker and safer than store-bought kits.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – See beautiful, straight rows of teeth in as little as 12 months with discreet plastic teeth aligners. We’ll use a digital scanner to plan your treatment, and we’ll even give you a smile preview beforehand.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Contouring smooths out rough teeth edges for a more even smile, while crown lengthening allows more of your beautiful teeth to show when smiling. For some cases, we may refer you to a trusted specialist for treatment.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – Our dentist will balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio to get rid of your “gummy smile.” Some patients may require a specialist for this treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – We will use composite resin to repair teeth that are chipped, badly stained, gapped, or worn. You’ll have a more beautiful smile in just one visit in most cases.
- Snap-On Smile – This custom mouthpiece is designed to give you a temporary but dramatic smile transformation. Many patients use this treatment as a trial for other types of cosmetic improvements.
- Smile Makeover – You can combine any of our treatments into a total package to give your smile the “spa treatment.” Our team will work with you to design your one-of-a-kind new smile.