Don’t suffer through life with damaged or missing teeth. The professionals at Dental Health of Fianna offer many types of restorative dentistry to repair your smile and make your life easier. In our relaxing Fort Smith, AR dentist office, Dr. Dan Jones, Dr. Casey Jones, or Dr. Palwasha Sherwani will rebuild your mouth and help you:
- Enjoy delicious foods that you’ve had to avoid.
- Improve your oral health and the health of your entire body.
- Smile with new confidence and boldness.
- Earn more respect from coworkers and bosses.
- Improve your sense of self-worth.
- Feel more comfortable in dating and intimate situations.
Call 479-262-9101 today to schedule your appointment for dental restoration. We’re located on Jenny Lind Road, next door to Regions Bank.
Our Dental Restorations Will Make Your Life Easier
For well over 20 years, Fort Smith residents have trusted Dental Health of Fianna. Our dentists have restored the teeth of thousands of patients, helping them smile and eat easier. Here are some of the services that you, too, can take advantage of:
- Composite Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings will repair cavities and help you smile without the embarrassment of old-fashioned silver fillings.
- Porcelain Crowns – Beautiful crowns (or caps) fit over the top of damaged or diseased teeth to restore their function and beauty.
- Fixed Bridges – We’ll fill in smile gaps using these versatile dental appliances. They replace one or more missing teeth, anchoring on both ends to your natural teeth.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots secure dental restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures – plus, they help maintain the strength of your jawbone. To give you the best care possible, our team works with a trusted oral surgeon when needed.
- Root Canal Therapy – With this treatment, our dentist will stop your toothache and, in most cases, save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain shells bond to the front of teeth to repair and strengthen them.
- Dentures – Our five-step process ensures the highest quality for your new replacement teeth. They will feel comfortable and function well.
- Inlays and Onlays – To repair moderate damage, inlays bond to the top of teeth between the cusps (tips), while onlays extend onto the sides of teeth.
Talk to us about how restorative dentistry can rebuild your smile and give you back your bite. Call 479-262-9101 today to schedule your appointment. You can also use our convenient online form if you want.