At Dental Health of Fianna, Dr. Dan and Dr. Casey have more than enough dental expertise to take care of any need that’s causing you dental pain. There’s no reason to keep suffering with an uncomfortable mouth. Our Fort Smith, AR dentist office offers emergency appointments each day so that we can:
- Get you into our office quickly – the same day if possible.
- Stop your pain and help you feel like yourself again.
- Provide personalized, smile-saving care and follow-up treatment as needed.
- Keep Fort Smith families smiling confidently.
Don’t put your smile on the line! Call 479-262-9101 now to get relief from our compassionate dental team. Our office is located on Jenny Lind Road, near its intersection with Oakview Road.
Find Relief From Your Hurting Mouth
To keep current on the latest dental treatments, our dentists have completed hundreds of hours of continuing education courses. They work hard to provide the best care possible for our hurting patients. Our talented and dedicated team offers many types of treatments to stop your dental discomfort, including:
- Crowns and Bridges – Individual crowns will cap damaged teeth to repair them and make chewing easier. Bridges can replace one tooth or several missing teeth in a row. Both of these restorations can be combined with dental implants for sturdy replacement teeth that give you other key benefits like jawbone preservation.
- Root Canal Treatment – This treatment will actually help you feel better, not cause you more discomfort like many people believe. We’ll stop your pain and, most of the time, save your diseased tooth.
- Oral Surgery – Our dentist will remove hurting teeth or impacted wisdom teeth when your oral health depends on it. Oral conscious sedation is available to make your procedure more comfortable.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Your gums can begin to heal and feel better after a gentle deep cleaning treatment. If needed, our low-power laser will remove damaged gum tissue without making any incisions.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom oral appliance will gently adjust your jaw alignment and give you much-needed relief from jaw pain. Eating, talking, and yawning will all be more comfortable again. The device will also help stop damaging teeth grinding.
You don’t have to suffer any longer. Call us anytime 24 hours a day to get help with dental pain: 479-262-9101.