Speaker 1: So we are very happy to be able to provide family dentistry here in our office. We do pretty much every specialty, we can do those things in the office to some degree. We see patients of all ages. I grew up going to rest homes that my family members were in and just loving on those elderly people, and I love older patients, but I also love the young kids that we get to see, and all the different generations.
We strive to be one of the top dental practices in Fort Smith, AR. When you’re searching for exceptional family dentistry, you can count on us to keep you and your loved ones smiling. Drs. Dan and Casey Jones – a husband-and-wife dental team – and our newest dentist, Dr. Palwasha Sherwani, provide smile care in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Benefits of our treatment include:
- Comprehensive dental care for each member of your family.
- Our in-house dental savings plan that keeps your wallet healthy as well as your family’s smiles.
- Peace of mind that you’re taking care of your loved ones’ oral health.
- Healthy, attractive smiles that will give your kids more confidence.
- Prevention of cavities, gum disease, and other oral problems.
- A convenient location not far from Cook Elementary School.
Call us today to schedule appointments for your family: 479-262-9101. To make things easier for you, we can see your entire bunch at the same time!
Let Our Team Treat Your Children’s Smiles
Our dentists recommend scheduling your child’s first dental visit between the ages of 15 and 24 months. At this visit, we’ll do a quick check to make sure their teeth are developing properly and give you tips on helping them begin good oral hygiene habits. We want your kids to have great dental experiences, so we’ll always try to make each appointment a “happy visit.” Plus, they will love our toy area and toy box!
As they get older, your kids’ visits will look more like adult appointments. We’ll perform a complete exam and teeth cleaning to help them maintain great smiles. We work to spot early stage tooth decay before it has a chance to damage your kids’ smiles.
If your teen needs orthodontic treatment, we offer quick, discreet teeth straightening from ClearCorrect. Treatment is often faster than traditional metal braces, plus they won’t have to walk around with a mouth full of metal for two or more years.
Make Us Your One Dentist For Everyone
We offer a full range of dental services under one roof so that you can have a single dentist for your whole family. With dental treatment from Dental Health of Fianna, you won’t need to waste time and money driving all over town to different dentists. Our other services include:
- Restorative dentistry to repair teeth, remove infection with endodontic therapy, and make eating more comfortable.
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve less-than-perfect smiles and give you more confidence.
- Emergency dentistry to provide quick help when dental disasters strike.
- General dentistry like routine cleanings and exams to help keep everyone’s smiles clean and bright.
- Implant dentistry to restore missing teeth and make smiling and eating easier.
- Oral surgery to restore health to your teeth and gums through tooth removal or to prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- TMJ treatment to provide relief from nagging jaw pain, jaw tenderness, and headaches.