Speaker 1: One of the things that I get to do in the office, I've had some special training in placing implants, and I enjoy being able to provide that for my patients. And they can go from having no teeth in an area or having to have something that's removable like a denture or a removable partial, and they can go to having those teeth back again with implants.
We place the implants here in the office. We are able to then restore them and get the crowns or the bridges or dentures that are something that stays in all the time and that are very stable in the patient's mouth, so that they can chew again, being able to chew really well.
A lot of our patients will find that when they are missing a tooth, they don't want to have something removable or something that's more fake in there. And we're able to make it very lifelike, not only in being able to chew on that tooth again but also being able to look like it was never taken out. We can cosmetically replace a tooth and have it look very, very much like their own tooth and be able to function very much like their own teeth at the same time.
Also, if we place implants underneath a denture, then that patient can go from having a denture that didn't stay in, that would just go everywhere and not be able to chew very well on it, to a denture that stays in very firmly. And they're able to eat hard foods again and be able to enjoy steak, which is one of my favorite things. To be able to enjoy those foods again that they haven't been able to do for a while, they can actually bite into things and not have pain and not have their denture moving around.
At Dental Health of Fianna, dental implants offer our patients many fantastic options for teeth replacement. If you don’t know about these tools of restorative dentistry or have never given them serious thought, you owe it to yourself to learn more about them. In Dr. Casey’s skilled hands, teeth implants give you these wonderful benefits:
- Renewed confidence with a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Track record of unmatched durability – implants can last 20 years or longer.
- Ability to comfortably eat any kind of food you want.
- Option for better fitting, more stable dentures.
- Healthier looking, more attractive appearance.
- Improved oral health and better overall health.
Call our Fort Smith, AR dentist office today to schedule your implants consultation: 479-262-9101. We’re conveniently located at 9004 Jenny Lind Rd., right next to Fianna Car Wash.
Enjoy Having a Full Set of Teeth Again
Dental implants are one of the marvels of modern dentistry. Although they’ve been used in one form or another for hundreds of years, recent decades have brought many advances in implant technology.
Implants act as replacement tooth roots, giving us a variety of methods for replacing our patients’ missing teeth. These titanium posts also stimulate the jawbone, helping prevent bone loss that usually happens when you’ve been missing teeth for a while. We partner with a local oral surgeon when needed to make sure your implant procedure is perfect. Below are several implant options we can use to restore your smile and your bite:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – For replacing one or two missing teeth, you can’t beat a beautiful crown anchored to an implant. We can fashion your new crown out of porcelain, zirconia, or another material to suit your needs. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth to give you a seamless new smile and restored chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge will replace three or more missing teeth in a row, securing on either end to sturdy teeth implants. Implant bridges differ from standard fixed bridges because they don’t require any modification of your existing teeth. Plus, the implants will help keep your jawbone healthy.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Say goodbye to denture adhesives and fear that your teeth will fly out of your mouth. Your new dentures will attach to implants using a system of snaps and balls. You’ll love their secure fit and feel. This kind of denture can be easily removed for regular cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These appliances offer you our most comfortable and secure type of denture. Although similar to implant-retained dentures, they attach to a sturdy bar that runs along your teeth implants. In general, these dentures won’t need to be removed except by a dentist.
Dental implants can rebuild your smile and make mealtimes enjoyable again. Call us today at 479-262-9101 to schedule an appointment. Get ready for your new dream smile!