Years of wear and tear can take a toll on your teeth, leaving you with a worn-out smile. Just like the rest of our bodies, smiles sometimes need a little TLC. That’s exactly what yours will receive with a smile makeover from Dental Health of Fianna. Our expert team – including dentists Dr. Dan, Dr. Casey, and Dr. Sherwani – provides many cosmetic dental services that can:
- Give you the exact look you want – just a touch-up or a complete smile overhaul.
- Boost your confidence when meeting new people.
- Improve your self-esteem and help you earn more respect from others.
- Provide you with an edge in your professional life.
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and comfortable.
As a special touch, we can show you a preview of your makeover! Call 479-262-9101 today to schedule your consultation with one of our Fort Smith dentists. You’ll find your new smile at 9004 Jenny Lind Road, next to Regions Bank.
Turn Your Smile Into a Masterpiece
We want all of our patients to be happy with their smiles. That’s why you can feel comfortable relying on our team to give you the dramatic smile enhancement you deserve. Here are a few cosmetic treatments we can use to create your new look:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with professional whitening. Choose quick in-office treatment or a convenient take-home whitening kit.
- Dental Veneers – Wafer-like shells of thin porcelain will conceal damaged, worn, or otherwise imperfect teeth for an instant smile transformation.
- ClearCorrect – Straighten your teeth comfortably with clear plastic teeth aligners in as little as 12 months. Our digital scanner helps ensure precise treatment and predictable results.
- Tooth Bonding – We can repair tooth flaws in a flash with this budget-friendly treatment. Say goodbye to chips, pits, cracks, deep stains, and worn teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Our gentle laser will remove excess gum tissue to eliminate a “gummy smile.” In some more extensive cases, we may refer you to a specialist for this service.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Contouring will smooth your rough teeth edges for a more attractive look, while crown lengthening allows short or worn teeth to appear longer. Some patients may require a specialist for this treatment.
- Snap-On Smile – Dramatically alter your look for a big event or special occasion using a custom-made temporary mouthpiece.
Get started on your smile makeover today. Call 479-262-9101 now to schedule your consultation. We can’t wait to see your new smile!