People have come to us asking to improve their smiles of a number of reasons.
Some people are concerned that a “bad” smile is hurting them in their professional lives. Other people just want the confidence boost that comes with creating the smile of their dreams. With some treatments, there are health benefits as well. Plus, having a nice smile can boost your confidence in personal and social settings.
Whether you want to upgrade your smile for one or more of these reasons or a different reason that we haven’t mentioned, you can transform your teeth at Dental Health of Fianna. Our cosmetic dentists in Fort Smith, AR have been doing smile makeovers for years. They would be happy to help you plan one, too.
To get started, call 479-262-9101 to schedule a consultation.
Choose Your Path
The things people want to change can vary greatly from person to person. As part of your smile makeover, you may want to mix multiple services to create what you consider the perfect smile.
Here are some options:
- Bonding — Tooth bonding is a fast and cost-effective way to fix chips, cracks, and gaps between teeth. With proper care, they can last for years.
- ClearCorrect — These clear aligners can move your teeth into straight positions and correct the alignment of your bite. The aligners are transparent and discreet, which makes them preferable to metal braces for several people.
- Gum Reshaping — Your teeth aren’t the only thing that affects your smile. If you have greater than average amounts of gum tissue, it may conceal your teeth. Removing tissue can fix your gummy smile.
- Professional Whitening — To remove deep stains from your teeth, you’ll need more bleaching power than you can find in over-the-counter whitening products. Our professional teeth whitening can bring back your pearly white smile in less time.
- Teeth Contouring — If any of your teeth are large or misshapen, tooth contouring is how we remove excess enamel so your teeth fit it better with the rest of your smile.
- Veneers — Dental veneers cover the front of your teeth, which means they can conceal a wide range of problems and give you a smile that looks white and straight.
- Restorative dentistry — When your teeth have been damaged or you are missing teeth, restorative services can improve the appearance of your smile, too.
Test Drive Your New Smile
A smile makeover can be a great investment, but we also understand you may want some time to consider your decision. This is why Snap-On Smile can be such a valuable tool.
This is a special appliance that is made to be worn over your teeth. It can be designed to give you the smile you want to see in the mirror. These appliances can last for a few years, which can give you time to decide if you would like a long-lasting procedure instead.
Let’s Get Started
You can make a change, and Dental Health of Fianna is ready to work with you on your new and improved smile. Call 479-262-9101 or contact us online to schedule a consultation to learn how you can have a smile makeover.