If you’re tired of the same old kind of dentistry – impersonal treatment that makes you feel rushed and uncared for – you will love your experience with Dental Health of Fianna. We’re a different kind of Fort Smith, AR dentist. Dr. Dan, Dr. Casey, and Dr. Sherwani will listen to your concerns and take all the time needed to help you relax. We’ll treat you like a member of our own family. Here are some other reasons you should choose us for your smile care:
- Our dental savings plan that gives your family access to affordable, comprehensive dentistry.
- Over 50 years of dental experience between our dentists.
- Oral sedation if needed, so that you’ll remember little or nothing about your visit.
- Modern office with advanced technology like intraoral cameras and low-radiation digital X-rays.
- Highly trained team, with each staff member registered or certified for their position.
- Patient-friendly amenities like bottled water, flat-screen TVs, headsets, and blankets.
Your care and satisfaction are our #1 priority! Make your appointment for a fantastic dental experience – call us today at 479-262-9101. Our office is located at 9004 Jenny Lind Rd., between Regions Bank and Fianna Car Wash.
Our Team Will Give Your Smile New Shine
We make it simple to get the dental care you need for a great-looking, healthy smile. At our Fort Smith dentist office, you can get much more than a checkup and teeth cleaning. Our list of smile treatments goes on and on.
Restorative dentistry, including versatile dental implants, will rebuild your smile and make mealtimes more enjoyable again. At family gatherings and dinners out, you can eat what you want without embarrassment.
ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment can deliver a straight smile in as little as 12 months. Teens and adults alike love these clear teeth aligners as an alternative to clunky metal braces. They offer quick, comfortable, and discreet teeth straightening power.
If you or a family member needs a more beautiful smile, talk to us about a smile makeover. We’ll design a custom treatment plan using dental veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, or any combination of our other cosmetic dental services.
And that’s just the beginning of our huge list of smile care treatments. Choose us as your new Fort Smith, AR dentist, and you can experience all we offer to keep your smile bright and happy! Call 479-262-9101 today to make an appointment.