You want an experienced Fort Smith, AR dentist office you can trust with your smile. One that will listen to your concerns, fully answer your questions, and provide you with the most comfortable dental care possible. Dental Health of Fianna fits that description perfectly. As a patient of Dr. Dan or Dr. Casey, you can expect:
- Comforting touches like cozy blankets, flat-screen TVs, headsets, bottled water, and coffee.
- Dental sedation if desired, through an FDA-approved pill.
- Convenient office hours to fit your schedule – Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Compassionate staff dedicated to giving you exceptional treatment.
- Several payment options that make it easy to keep your smile bright.
Call 479-262-9101 to schedule your next dental appointment. We’re located at 9004 Jenny Lind Rd., between Regions Bank and Fianna Car Wash. Residents of the 72908 ZIP code will find our office especially convenient.
Take Advantage of Our In-House Dental Savings Plan
We’ve created a one-of-a-kind dental savings plan to help Fort Smith residents maintain healthy smiles, especially military families on tight budgets. Unlike dental insurance, there are no deductibles, maximums, waiting periods, or limits on preexisting conditions. Annual benefits of our savings plan include:
- One periodic exam (two for children under 18).
- Two routine cleanings (this does not include periodontal treatment).
- Two fluoride treatments.
- One set of bite-wing X-rays.
- Substantial discounts on other dental treatments.
The plan offers many other great benefits as well. Ask our friendly staff for complete details.
Smile Confidently With Our Comprehensive Dental Care
With Dental Health of Fianna as your go-to dentist in Fort Smith, you’ll have all the dental treatments your smile will ever need – right under one roof. Our services include:
- General dentistry like cleanings and exams, fluoride treatment, custom mouthguards, and more.
- Family dentistry for all your loved ones – from 15 months old and up.
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you a bold new smile you’ll be proud to flash anywhere.
- Implant dentistry that will restore missing teeth and help preserve your oral health.
- Restorative dentistry to make smiling and eating more comfortable again.
- TMJ treatment to stop jaw pain, reduce headaches, and make eating easier.
- Emergency dentistry when you’re faced with a dental crisis.
We’re ready to serve you as your new Fort Smith, AR dentist office. Call our team today at 479-262-9101 to schedule an appointment for fantastic smile care!